Next Launcher 3D l Version: 1.52 | Size: 6.01MB
Developers: GO Launcher Dev Team | Language: English
Most popular premium launcher Next Launcher 3D shows you how 3D dynamic effects and highly customizable home screen replacement app could redefine your Android device - Extend imagination, extend capabilities! Join millions of users for unique and splendid operation experience and visual enjoyment!
“One of the most heavily customizable, fluid, and striking launchers we’ve ever seen here at Redmond Pie.” - Redmond Pie
“A gorgeous app packed with dynamic effects and 3D elements. The gratifying 3D visual elements, transition effects, and gestures will get you a different and brilliant visual enjoyment and operation experience.” - Topapps
“The launcher features crazy 3D effects, turning any device you own into a futuristic Tron-centric trip. With additional themes and custom widgets downloadable from Google Play, it’s an extensive and extremely comprehensive option for someone looking to spice up their device.” - Droid-life
■ Key Features
- Extremely fancy 3D effect with buttery smooth experience
- Real 3D Home Screen Transition Effects (Crystal, Cloth, Folding and more coming soon)
- Stunning 3D screen preview with dazzling animation of screen switching
- Build unique icon style by changing its size, angle, style and label (Icon Editor)
- Combine all good parts from different themes into a single theme you really love (Theme Mix Mode)
- Efficient and powerful batch apps management with gestures
- Up to 8 different gestures available in home screen and app drawer
- See how cool your phone could be by blowing all the icons and the widgets to air space (Floating Mode)
- Enhanced shining border effects for home screen transition
- Up to 7 rows on dock to shortcut all your favorites
- Keep releasing 3D Next widgets, 3D themes and live wallpapers special designed by GO Launcher Dev Team
Watch Next Launcher 3D demo.
1. Why I have to set Next Launcher as default each time after some devices restarted?
A bug in Android system 4.1.x causes the problem. If you happen to encounter this issue, please find "Next Launcher Patch" in Google Play and follow the instructions to apply it.
2. How to use icons in GO Launcher themes?
Install a Go Launcher theme -> Click “Next Key”- > Click "Theme Mix" -> Click the shining desktop elements -> Find the GO Launcher theme and apply it.
If you happen to find some theme cannot be applied, please send its name and your Next Launcher version to email@example.com. We'll follow up ASAP.
More tips: http://www.goforandroid.com/GDTEn/faq.aspx?softid=55&nav=99
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us